Eligible Sports and Recreation Programs
We offer specialty insurance programs for the following sports and recreation programs in Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
The following sports are eligible and include legal liability with respect to sports participant and sports participant medical payment…
The following sports are eligible and exclude legal liability with respect to sports participant and sports participant medical payment…
- Extreme Sports
- Football – Tackle
- Jai Alai
- Mountain Biking
- Paint Ball
- Rock Climbing
- Speed Skating
- Equestrian (Carriage Driving, Dressage, Endurance Riding, Polo, Show Jumping, Rodeo)
- Gymnastics (Acrobatics, Balance Beam, Parallel Bars, Rings, Trampoline, Vault)
- Hockey (Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Roller Hockey, Street Hockey – available for tournaments)
- Skating (Ice Dancing, Figure Skating, Inline Skating, Pairs Skating, Roller Skating, Rollerblading, Skateboarding)
- Skiing (Alpine Skiing, Downhill Skiing, Ski Jumping, Slalom, Snowboarding)
Other Eligible Operations/Activities:
– Tournaments and Races
– Concession Facilities
– Banquets and Social Events
– Parade Participation
– Promotions: flyers and websites
Legal Liability with respect to Sports Participant covers the organization if an injured participant sues despite having signed a waiver. This policy doesn’t defend the liability of one participant against another; only the insured’s liability as a result of injuries incurred by athletic participants.
Sports Participant Medical Payment covers the medical expenses of an injured participant to $5000 (higher limits available).