Flag Football Insurance – No Tackle
- Club Teams
- Competitive Football Leagues
- Travel Teams
- Football Camps
- Skills Clinics
- Football Tournaments
- Elite Football Programs
Whether you coach youth football players (under 19) or adult and college age players (19 and over), we offer the insurance protection you need for unexpected situations that may cause property damage or injury to your participants.
Our specially designed no tackle football insurance program provides the protection you need:
- Sports Liability (for eligible sports)
- Social Activities
- Coverage on Portable Property
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about tailoring an insurance policy that protects your organization.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote using the online questionnaire…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Football Insurance Program Highlights
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Legal Liability for Sports Participant – included for eligible sports
- Sports Participant Medical Payment – included to $5,000 (higher limits available)
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, uniforms, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Legal Liability with respect to Athletic Participants covers the organization if an injured participant sues despite having signed a waiver. This policy doesn’t defend the liability of one participant against another; only the insured’s liability as a result of injuries incurred by athletic participants.
Sports Participant Medical Payment covers the medical expenses of an injured participant to $5000 (higher limits available).
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.