If one of your participants makes a hole-in-one on the target hole, the insurance company (not your organization) pays the prize amount stated on the hole-in-one policy.
It’s easy to get started on your quote. Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Free sign for target hole (when you buy the policy at least 10 days before the event)
- Target hole must be at least 140 yards
- Only one shot per player per target hole is permitted
- Witnesses assigned by the insured must be stationed at the target hole
- Coverage may be rescheduled to a rain date if no shots were taken at the event hole
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about tailoring an insurance policy that protects your organization.