- Day only camps
- Day and overnight camps
- Youth (under 19)
- College and Adult (19 and over)
…we offer the insurance protection you need for unexpected situations that may cause property damage or injury to your participants.
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about tailoring an insurance policy that protects your organization.
It’s easy to get started on your quote. Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Non-Athletic Camp Insurance Program Highlights
Our specially designed sports camp program provides the protection you need:
- Social Activities
- Coverage on Portable Property
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Legal Liability for Camp Participant – included for eligible activities
- Camp Participant Medical Payment – included to $5,000 (higher limits available)
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, uniforms, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Legal Liability with respect to Camp Participants covers the organization if an injured participant sues despite having signed a waiver. This policy doesn’t defend the liability of one participant against another; only the insured’s liability as a result of injuries incurred by participants.
Camp Participant Medical Payment covers the medical expenses of an injured participant to $5000 (higher limits available).
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.