Tournament & Race Insurance
From youth (under 19) to adult and college age players (19 and over), we offer the insurance protection your league or club needs for unexpected situations that may cause property damage or injury to your participants.
Our specially designed race and tournament insurance program provides the protection you need:
- Sports Liability
- Social Activities
- Coverage on Portable Property
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about tailoring an insurance policy that protects your organization.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
Just click to get started…
For the following sports and activities, please use the sport specific questionnaire instead:
Baseball | Basketball | Bowling | Diving | Fitness Center | Football – Flag | Golf Range |
Martial Arts | Skating | Soccer | Softball | Swimming | Wrestling | Non-Athletic Camp
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Race & Tournament Insurance Program Highlights
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Legal Liability for Sports Participant – included for eligible sports
- Sports Participant Medical Payment – included to $5,000 (higher limits available)
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, uniforms, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Legal Liability with respect to Athletic Participants covers the organization if an injured participant sues despite having signed a waiver. This policy doesn’t defend the liability of one participant against another; only the insured’s liability as a result of injuries incurred by athletic participants.
Sports Participant Medical Payment covers the medical expenses of an injured participant to $5000 (higher limits available).
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.