Your ice skating and roller rink provide entertainment and fun for guests of all ages. In addition to recreation, your facility may offer sports training ranging from fundamentals to focusing on amateur player development where your students participate in a variety of activities to sharpen their skills including…
- Club Teams
- Competitive Leagues
- Travel Teams
- Skills Clinics
- Elite Programs
Whether you coach youth (under 19) or adult and college age (19 and over), we offer the insurance protection you need for unexpected situations that may cause property damage or injury to your participants.
- Sports Liability
- Social Activities
- Coverage on Portable Property
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about tailoring an insurance policy that protects your organization.
It’s easy to get started on your quote. Simply click the button below and fill in the questionnaire. When you’re done, print and sign the form before emailing or faxing the form to us.
Skating Insurance Highlights
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, uniforms, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.