At your sports camp, you take athletes to the next level of play. Whether you offer…
- Day only camps
- Day and overnight camps
- Youth (under 19)
- College and Adult (19 and over)
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about tailoring an insurance policy that protects your organization.
It’s easy to get started on your quote. Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Baseball/Softball Camp Questionnaire
- Basketball Camp Questionnaire
- Football Camp (no tackle) Questionnaire
- Soccer Camp Questionnaire
- Swimming Camp Questionnaire
- Tennis Camp Questionnaire
- Volleyball Camp Questionnaire
- Wrestling Camp Questionnaire
- Multi-Sport Camps Questionnaire
- Other Camps will be considered on a case-by-case basis
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Sports Camp Insurance Program Highlights
Our specially designed sports camp program provides the protection you need:
- Sports Liability
- Social Activities
- Coverage on Portable Property
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Legal Liability for Sports Participant – included for eligible sports
- Sports Participant Medical Payment – included to $5,000 (higher limits available)
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, uniforms, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Legal Liability with respect to Athletic Participants covers the organization if an injured participant sues despite having signed a waiver. This policy doesn’t defend the liability of one participant against another; only the insured’s liability as a result of injuries incurred by athletic participants.
Sports Participant Medical Payment covers the medical expenses of an injured participant to $5000 (higher limits available).
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.