From beginner to advanced, your training may range from wrestling fundamentals to focusing on amateur development where your players participate in a variety of activities to sharpen their game including…
- Club Teams
- Competitive Wrestling Leagues
- Travel Teams
- Wrestling Camps
- Skills Clinics
- Wrestling Tournaments
- Elite Wrestling Programs
Whether you coach youth wrestling players (under 19) or adult and college age players (19 and over), we offer the insurance protection you need for unexpected situations that may cause property damage or injury to your participants.
Our specially designed wrestling insurance program provides the protection you need:
- Sports Liability
- Social Activities
- Coverage on Portable Property
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about tailoring an insurance policy that protects your organization.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote using the online questionnaire…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Wrestling Insurance Program Highlights
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, uniforms, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.