Bowling Center Insurance
Your bowling center offers families and friends the opportunity to get together and enjoy themselves.
Your facility may also offer additional activities that include all ability levels and your training may range from fundamentals to focusing on amateur player development where your bowlers participate in a variety of activities to sharpen their game including…
- Club Teams
- Competitive Bowling Leagues
- Travel Teams
- Bowling Camps
- Skills Clinics
- Bowling Tournaments
- Elite Bowling Programs
Whether you coach youth bowlers (under 19) or adult and college age bowlers (19 and over), we offer the insurance protection you need for unexpected situations that may cause property damage or injury to your participants.
Our specially designed bowling insurance program provides the protection you need:
- Sports Liability
- Social Activities
- Coverage on Portable Property
- Game Rooms – Billiards, Arcades
- Restaurant Operations (snack bars, lounges)
- Pro Shop Operations
Please phone or email Kevin Morency with any questions you have about tailoring an insurance policy that protects your business.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote using the online questionnaire…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Bowling Insurance Program Highlights
- Professional Liability
- Legal Liability for Sports Participant – included for eligible sports
- Sports Participant Medical Payment – included to $5,000 (higher limits available)
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Additional Coverages Available
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage
- Inland Marine – protects scoring equipment, uniforms, gear
- Commercial Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Special Events – fundraising, tournaments, races
- Employee Benefits Liability – claims made to $1 million
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers (not-for-profit)
Legal Liability with respect to Athletic Participants covers the organization if an injured participant sues despite having signed a waiver. This policy doesn’t defend the liability of one participant against another; only the insured’s liability as a result of injuries incurred by athletic participants.
Sports Participant Medical Payment covers the medical expenses of an injured participant to $5000 (higher limits available).
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.